- Other Apps
what to expect: sweet and savoury taste with a crunch of sweet corn soft and fluffy buns.you can also use corn and mayonnaise for filling.
corn 100g +cheese100g(Another yummy option is corn and mayonnaise)
bread flour 300g+1tbsp for dusting(2cups pressed)
milk powder 16g(2tbsp)
sugar 38g (3tbsp)
salt 4g(3/4 tsp)
instant yeast 4g(1tsp)
- mix all the ingredients in a bowl except butter
- stir in flour until you have a soft, shaggy dough
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface, add butter at this point, knead until smooth and elastic, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Butter the inside of a large bowl; place dough in bowl, turning to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let stand in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour
- meanwhile prepare the toppings
- mix cheese and corn in a bowl
- turn dough onto surface,punch the air out, do not knead, divide dough into 8 pieces
- roll it into long rope then make a knot. press the middle of the not with a glass bottom to make a bowl like shape to put the filling.
- add filling and cover to proof
- In a small bowl, beat egg until blended; brush onto rolls.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes, rotating pans halfway through.