- Other Apps
This madeleines cookie or french butter cake is delicious. hope you like it.
cake flour - ¾ cup (90g)
baking powder- ½ tsp
sugar- ½ cup(80g)
salt - 1pinch
strawberry essence - 1tsp
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Mix eggs & sugar until fluffy and pale in color.
- Add salt and strawberry essence.
- Gently fold in flour in 3 batches to reduce lumps.
- Careful not to over mix.Now add melted butter and mix.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour which will help the cookies to raise in the middle when baking.
- Grease the madeleines pan, pour 1 tbsp for each madeleines.
- Bake for 180c (370f) for 11-15 mins or until the sides and the bottom sides are golden in color.