- Other Apps
If you have kids at home this is a recipe that you can't ignore for sure.
this sprinkles cookies will bring a big colourful smile on their face I guaranty you.
butter 130g (1/2 cup)
sugar120g (1/2 cup+2tbsp)
pinch of salt
all purpose flour 200g(1 1/2 cups)
corn starch1/3 cups(35g)
baking powder 1tsp
colourful sprinkles 1/4 cup(some extra to decorate)
* Preheat the oven at 170°C
* sift flour corn starch and baking powder together
* beat softened butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and egg in a bowl until fluffy
* Add flour mixture and sprinkles
* Divide into 18 dough balls, flatten a little bit then dip into a bowl of sprinkles to coat.
* put on a parchment lined baking tray
* bake at 170°c for 20 Mins
you are done, let it cool down till crisp up the outside part or have a bite if you can't wait that long.