- Other Apps
What to expect: the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness, moist chocolaty taste.
butter 130g ( 1/2 cup+ 4Tbsp)
large eggs 3
sugar 200g (1cup)
salt 1/4 Tsp
vanilla 2 Tsp
All-purpose flour 80g (3/4 cup)
cocoa powder 30g ( 1/3 cup) (15g if you like less bitter)
semi-sweet dark chocolate 150g (1 cup)
- Mix melted butter, sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla in a big bowl
- sift flour and cocoa powder on top
- fold the flour in ten add chopped chocolate
- mix gently
- line an 11" x 9" pan with parchment paper
- pour the butter in then bake for 25 - 30 mins on a 170°C preheated oven.
- let it cool down then cut into square pieces
- if your pan size is smaller than this it may take longer to bake
- stop baking when a few crumbs stick to the toothpick when inserted.
- if you like less bitter use half the cocoa powder