- Other Apps
butter 150g (2/3 cup)
sugar 160g ( 3/4 cup)
salt 1/2 tsp
milk 160g (3/4 cup)
cake flour 200g (1 2/3 cup)
Cocoa powder 30g (1/3 cup)
baking powder 2 1/2 tsp
pan size: 2 pans 18cm / 7"
- sift flour baking and cocoa powder together
- In a mixing bowl beat room temperature butter and sugar together
- add one egg at a time and mix well
- then add the milk and flour and mix
- next pour the batter into pans in equal portions
- prepare your steamer and steam the cakes on medium heat for 40 Min's
- do the toothpick test, if the cake is done take it out and remove from the pan.
- cool down completely then cover with frosting of your choice.