- Other Apps
These doughnuts are crispy, fluffy, soft, buttery, sweet, fresh, what else !!!! fresh doughnuts are delicious.
Ingredients for 8-10 doughnuts:
plain flour 300g (2cups-pressed)
Luke warm milk 110g (120ml)(1/2 cup+2tbsp)
Instant yeast 1+1/4tsp
sugar 37g (3tbsp)
salt 5g (3/4 tsp)
egg 49g (1)
butter 30g (2tbsp)
- make a dough by mixing all the ingredients together
- knead dough well
- brush some oil on top and rest the dough covered until rise to double the size
- take out the dough and roll it 1/4 " thin
- with the help of 2 round cookie cutter cut ring shape donuts
- cover and let them rise
- fry them in low heat until brown
- roll in sugar or glaze
1.If you over-proof it could deflate when you try to lift it for frying.
2.If you under proof donuts will not be fluffy enough.
3. temperature of the oil should be 170°C or medium.
4. high heat will burn the outside before inside cooked properly.
5. under cooked donut will have strong yeast smell.
6. over cooked donut will be dense.