- Other Apps
A delicious way to save your bananas. No one can say no to this banana muffins
easy peasy soft, moist banana muffins recipe. don't through away your mushy leftover bananas.
you can use this batter to make banana bread or banana cake in a loaf pan but it will take way longer so I prefer to make muffins, it takes only 20 mins.
All purpose flour 180g(1 & 1/2 cup)
baking powder 4g(1tsp)
baking soda 2g(less than 1/2 tsp)
overripe banana 330g (3 medium sizes)
sugar 68g (1/3 of a cup)
oil or butter 70g(1/3 of a cup)
egg 76g (2)
vanilla 3g (1tsp)
salt 2g (1/2tsp)
for my oven 20 mins at 170°C was perfect
* mash banana with a potato masher or fork til liquid
* add other ingredients
*at the end add sifted flour and mix gently
* pour in muffin tin and bake at 170°C for 20 mins or until done.
* Don't over-mix the batter otherwise the muffins will be tough
* using oil keeps the muffins soft longer but butter gives more flavor, the choice is yours
* over-baking makes it dry. take out when you see a few crumb still sticking on the toothpick.so the baking will complete by the time it cools down.