- Other Apps
Really melt in your mouth. crispy thin butter cookies recipe.you will love this.some may call it the Danish cookie or pastisetas.whatever you call it's delicious and very easy to make.
unsalted butter 100g (little less than 1/2 cup)
cake flour 100g (little less than 1 cup)
cornstarch 10g (2tbsp)
powder sugar 60g (1/2 cup)
salt 1/4 Tsp
bake in preheated oven 170°C(340°F) for 18-20 mins or until brown at the edges.
- cream butter and sugar together until fluffy
- add sifted flour and cornflour and vanilla
- mix until incorporated
- with the help of a piping bag and star tip shape the cookies on a parchment paper
- bake and enjoy
1.let cool down completely after you finish baking. It will be crispy.
2. In the warm weather condition put the tray in the refrigerator for 15-20 mins before baking, after shaping the cookie to prevent melting or being flat.
3. if you can't find cake flour, use 2part of all-purpose flour +1 part of cornstarch
4. turn your tray to the other side after 10 mins.